So my “everyday” make up look is either a neutral, or smokey neutral eye look. This is something I will pretty much wear everyday of the week day to uni, shopping or whatever. It usually takes me around 15-20 minutes to do, and it tends to go with whatever I’m wearing.
Below is a list of what I use and how:
- First off I prime my skin with Benefit’s Porefessional primer. This helps to blur my pores and to help my makeup last longer throughout the day.
- I then apply my MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 foundation in NC15 all over my face with a Real Techniques stippling brush and blend it into my skin.
- Next I add more coverage/set with MAC Studio Fix in C2 with the sponge provided and focus it on my T-zone and blend outwards.
- I then use Sleek’s Face Contour Kit in light to contour my face using the Real Techniques Blush Brush by sculpting out the hollows of my cheeks and my temples to help slim my face down.
- Next I used Rimmel’s Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown to shape my brows and make them longer. I also add a bit more of an arch at this stage.
- I then either skip eyeshadows alltogether and go onto liner, or I will use MAC’s Satin Taupe on my lids and blend in a darker colour for example a brown from Sleek’s Oh So Special palette or Trax from MAC and blend well into the outer V and crease. I will also use a highlight colour from any of my palettes on my brow bone.
- Then I line my eyes with Barry M’s Liquid Eyeliner in Black and create a winged out effect, but not too big.
- Next I line my waterline with Barry M’s Kohl Eyeliner in Black to make my lashes look thicker at the base.
- I then curl my lashes with my Revlon eyelash curler and apply Barry M’s Lash Vegas in Black mascara to finish the look off.
I realise this is a lot of makeup, but I do wear less on gym days (Skip the foundation, primer, liquid eyeliner and contour for BB cream and mascara), or when I’m not going out. This is just how I do my everyday going out look!
Hope you enjoy!